After downloading Samsung Odin 'flashable' firmware package, follow the instructions below to flash the firmware on your device with ease.
If you don't have the firmware file already, download from below.
- Odin -Download
- Samsung firmware - http://belialslut.blogspot.com /2016/09/collection-of-samsung-stock-roms.html" target="_blank">Download
How to flash Samsung firmware
- Download files required above.
- Extract the .tar.md5 file from downloaded firmware zip or rar package.
- Run Odin. (Ensure that Odin3.ini is in the same folder as Odin3 v3.09.exe)
- Power off your device and boot into Download mode: Vol Down + Home + Power Button, then press Vol Up
- Now connect the device to PC via USB cable.
- In Odin, select PDA/AP , then navigate to the folder where you placed the extracted .md5 firmware file
- Click on Start and allow flashing to complete.